Sunday, July 5, 2009

Firefox 3.5



Some Guy here with my first review of something that isn’t music. In fact, I’ve got something so different than music it will shock you. OK it probably won’t shock you but here it is. Actually who am I to say that it won’t shock you? It just might, I don’t understand how your brain works. Anyways enough stupid crap here we go.

Firefox has been my favorite internet browser since I started using it 3 years ago. The addons, it doesn’t crash every 30 seconds and it allows me to feel all cool and hip because I’m not using Internet Explorer. What’s not to love? Firefox 3.5 adds a few interesting new features to the browser you adore. While many of the changes don’t really benefit the common internet browser, I’m certain you don’t care about complicated HTML changes and whatnot. However there are a few things I’m sure you’ll love about this.

Pages heavy in Javascript will load noticeably faster. I’ve even noticed several flash games running a bit nicer as well. A few memory leak problems have been fixed. Furthermore there is support for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Knottsberry Farm's Wild West Stunt Show! Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template